Join the Orchestre Métropolitain on tour!
CHICAGO ⇢ NEW-YORK ⇢ PHILADELPHIE
From November 18 to 25, 2019, visit three American cultural centers—Chicago, New York and Philadelphia—and attend OM concerts conducted by Artistic Director and Principal Conductor Yannick Nézet-Séguin.
An unforgettable experience accompanied by two great music lovers: Jean-Guy Gingras, a travel coordinator at Voyages Inter-Pays and Chair of Jeunesses musicales Canada, as well as Mario Paquet, the host of the OM’s preconcert talks.
Explore every aspect of the Windy City, from the Chicago River to Cloud Gate. Two performances are on your musical program:
• The first OM concert of the tour at the Chicago Symphony Center;
• A performance of Mozart’s Don Giovanni at the Lyric Opera House.
You then take off for one of the world’s great cities, New York. Accompanied by a guide, you will discover the city’s most iconic sites, including Times Square, Broadway and Central Park. You also have tickets for:
• A concert of the New York Philharmonic
• The Marriage of Figaro at the Metropolitan Opera at the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, and
• The second OM concert of the tour at the legendary Carnegie Hall
Then, a short hop to Philadelphia, a city full of historic, artistic and cultural treasures. You will visit the Barnes Foundation’s famous collection of Impressionist works and much more!
• You will also attend the final OM concert of the tour at the Kimmel Center
– All travel by air (Air Canada and United Airlines) and luxury coach
– Three nights’ accommodation at the Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel
– Three nights’ accommodation at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
– One night’s accommodation at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel
– One meal at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel
– Six concert/opera tickets
– All visits listed in the itinerary
– The services and musical guidance of the tour leaders
– Taxes and service charges
The Orchestre Métropolitain warmly thanks the Fonds de dotation Jacques Marchand and the Sandra and Alain Bouchard Foundation for their crucial support and great generosity.
The OM is pleased to be able to count on the support and ongoing commitment of Power Corporation of Canada.
The Orchestre also thanks the Conseil des arts et des lettres du Québec and the Conseil des arts de Montréal for their support.